10:30am UK (BST) – 15:00 Bangalore, India – 19:00 Adelaide, Australia
Why Marine Campaigns mitigate risk and are a key factor in the bankability of offshore renewable projects
Bombora, together with strategic partner Enzen Spain, is part of a consortium responding to the decarbonisation strategy of the Cabildo de Lanzarote, the Spanish Canary Island’s governing body. They have recently completed the survey campaign for a 3.0MW mWave™ Lanzarote Wave Park Project, a crucial part of the Cabildo’s commitment to reducing the island’s dependence on diesel-fuelled power generation whilst achieving minimal visual impact.
– A brief introduction to the Blue Economy
– The importance of marine surveys
– The basis for carrying out a marine survey for Wave Generation
– Marine surveys in Floating Offshore Wind
– Why surveys are a key success factor in project bankability
Click here to register.